Got a pack of fresh blackberries , about 300 gram. My mind split between eat them all or turn them into something lasts more than five minutes. Aha, muffin! I have not tried it before, muffin with blackberry filling. So here it goes.
250/300 gram fresh blackberries, rinse well under running water. Dry with clean cloth or paper towel. Put aside.
2 cups all-purpose-flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
114 gram butter, melted
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
* Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
* Whisk eggs, butter and milk just till well combined.
* Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Whisk well.
* And the blackberries. Combine well using spatula.
* Pour into muffin tins 3/4 way full.
Crumbs topping :
Combine 114 gram cold butter, cut into small size + 3/4 cup flour + 3/4 sugar + 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Using a fork or your finger to mix them all and make small crumbs.
* Soon as it’s done, top each of the muffin with the crumbs as much as you like.
* Bake the muffins in 190 C heat ( my max oven heat ) for about 20 minutes or until you insert a wooden pick and it comes out clean. Serve warm . I stored the rest of the muffins for two days and they still taste good.